Saturday, October 11, 2008

kertas pereksa dan kata cinta sahabat.

hey evrybody.

tuk pengetahuan korang sume,
im in exam fever.
yahaaa.
final year xm. tomorrow

i dont know why, but the frightened of xm papers doesnt effect me much. well, im telling u that i dont feel the eager so much. maybe cos of im so tired all days for the past months. so,final year isnt effect my ria and fun. haha.

neway, u knoe, my friends now,havin a conflict. of cinta dan persahabatan. hahaaa..

im not involved too much but yet, as part of them, i feel the same as them.all. yeahh.
being betrayed by our own bestfriend : was not very fun . :(

so, im hoping that all of this will cure soon. i dont want to let it bother my mind.
and bear that friendship isnt sweet.
as i believe it is the best in life.
and forever will. :)

to all my friends out there, be grateful of what u have either than expecting more.
so, its hard for u to hurt. :)

No comments: