Monday, July 20, 2009

live up hopes!

english assignment :
My Aim for This Coming Trial And The Strategies I Have To Achieve It!

There is less than 2 weeks for me to sit for the trial exam. Its not about ‘just an exam’,but definitely more than that. Referring on my recent mid-year result, I think nobody will do good judgement on what I have done on pursueing the dream ,
or to be exact : the ainnabila’s dream.

so,what’s next? the dream is still the dream.
the difference is now, the dream will be follow by an appropriate effective actions.
The dream was always running ahead of me.
To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it,
that was the miracle. When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream.
When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.
So, I will share my dream with the world with the people I love, with the people who love me and with the people I want to achieve the dream with.
Straight A’s.
Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?".
If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving,
you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all.
And so today I still have a dream.
so, in achieving my goal in this trial,
I would definitely put my hardest effort.
I hope the remaining time is adequate to do some preparation.
I will struggle very hard to revise on topics especially the form five topics as I have not mastered in the topics yet compared to last year’s topics.
I don’t care not to sleep all night long to do revisions and exercise.
Even, I don’t even bother to leave my recess time without having
any meal or a trip to canteen..
though it is a suffer to me.
I appreciate the every moment I have and are always in plan
that the time will benefits me.
I pray yassin and tawakkal a lot to The Almighty..
in doing my final acceleration,
I really hope that the person who inspires
me the most will still intends to do that always.
We are all motivated by a keen desire for praise,
and the better a man is,
the more he is inspired to glory.




No comments: