Thursday, June 11, 2009

lalalia nab baikla!

my reply comment that i ve wrote to
ms aira,16,ssp malay debater.



  • haihhh. no need to call me kakak2. u can just treat me as ur fren then. thx btw foe ezzah's acc. ssp ader record any video of urs tak? gimme some bley? add me at my ym & i can make u love bahas lotsa more.
    ini kata-kata yang seluruh hidupnye di her sec scul diabadikan untuk bahas & bahas. sayang sungguh i cant make everybody proud of that. cheiss. btw, i thk u hv potential n credibility of good debater. just put some efforts n commitments ther & u ll feel the sweet taste of bitter hardwork. do believe in me. sorry if u dont feel comfort but i prefer to text in eng..


dewa tak nab nehh?
haha.dah la kalah kat second round,
boley plak wat teror kat budak yang da sampai semi finale pun.
chaet! dear aira..
im not emphasizing masef to you but believe me
that altho we didnt hv the rezeki to perform at the final,
we actually have the great faith inside,
which is invisible to anybody.

but the truth is, no matter how or who the person is,
as long as she wanna share some great things wif you,
its really & honour if you can just accept it.

dear aira,
of all juniors in recent HK, i tot ther was no others whu can perform similar lik you.
the uniqueness n talent of you astounded me much.
stay,be you, & just do the improvement.

No comments: