Thursday, June 11, 2009

pity nab

thank the heavens there are still openings for me to run away when the noise gets too loud. yes, perhaps it is a fair observation to say that it is just the way somebody is playing his role, but i find it unjust if he fails to have some courtesy for how others are just playing their role too. i hate being in a conflict when i am by hierachy lower than the party i am having a friction with. you know why? because you cant fucking do anything but scream to yourself in a secluded area at dissatisfaction, frustration, and above all, anger. i cant open my big mouth and tell them off because then i would just look like an apprentice of the devil. not that you give me much credit for having opinion anyway, because all the while you are the only one who gets to speak your mind. i have to repress myself and although my troubles may be more significant than yours, they pale in comparison purely from your voicing out yours seemingly fishing for pity.but i am telling you, if that day should come when your noise exceeds the threshold whereby i am able to compose myself and escape first before i let loose all that screaming, i may just let you witness my head exploding and i wouldnt mind much for whatever else at that moment other than releasing an aching heaviness building up inside my thorax and skull. and an outsider might just say you asked for it.


so,what can usay?
pity nab??


No comments: